Starting the Business Lending Process
It’s important to work with a local, experienced financial professional you can count on. As a community bank, it’s what we do – straightforward banking, with no surprises.
Here are a few items that you will need to get the process started:
- TFB Business Loan Application
- Business Organizational Documents
- Last 3 years of Business Financial Statements and Tax Returns, Including All Schedules
- Current Interim Business Financial Statement
- Report of Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Last 3 years of Personal Tax Returns for Owners of the Business, Including All Schedules
- Current Personal Financial Statement for Owners of the Business
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions: a Copy of Sales, Land, and Construction Contracts
- Business Startups: a Business Plan (Including Proforma Financial Information) and a Market Feasibility Study
For more information on starting the business lending process, contact us.
All loans subject to credit approval.